WHAT WE DO
We specialize in a wide range of building and remodeling services. Because we maintain our own staff of well-rounded carpenters and laborers we can take. on large jobs but it also allows us to never turn our noses up at smaller jobs like single-room remodels.
A TRUE GENERAL CONTRACTOR
At Revolution we are comfortable doing commercial renovation and building, but our main expertise lies in residential remodel. As of 2023 approximately 75% of our residential revenue is from remodel and addition work, with the remaining 25% generated by custom home building. We’re looking to add a few more new builds to our docket but renovation and addition will always be at the core of what we do
We can work on any part of your home from the smallest repair to the largest remodel project, where every square inch of every surface is replaced, repaired, or re-finished! Revolution can work inside or outside just easily.
We have multiple designers and architects as part of our team ready to help move from dream to design. We also have years-long relationships with vendors and subcontractors to help elevate the finished product while also bringing value and savings.
You want to remodel your bathroom, but you're not sure where to start or what the best options are for your budget.
It can be tough to know where to start when it comes to remodeling your bathroom. There are so many different finishes and materials to choose from, and it's hard to know which ones will be the best fit for your budget and style.
Revolution Contractors is here to help! We have decades of combined experience in remodeling bathrooms, and we can help you find the perfect finishes and materials for your budget and style. We'll work with you every step of the way to make sure your bathroom remodel is exactly what you wanted.
Whether you just want to swap out some tired old cabinets or are looking for a complete re-arrangement of your kitchen and bath, Revolution has you covered!
Kitchens and baths are all about the finishes and we have multiple sources for different budget levels. Everyone wants to be unique and on trend when they look to remodel the most important rooms in their house and Revolution brings decades of combined experience to bear in helping you get to those tantalizing “After” shots!
Do you love your location but feel like you’re busting at the seams with your current floor plan? Do you have areas that function as multiple rooms at once? Are you one bathroom and bedroom short of having the perfect home for your family? You may need to add on!
So often the value of a home is calculated by its “price per square foot”. When you add onto your home you are directly increasing not just its utility but also its market value. Revolution specializes in structural additions of all types.
There are a multitude of reasons why remodeling a condo is completely different from a single family home. If you have a condo that needs to be redone you need a contractor who understands this and has the team to see your project through.
We are experienced condo remodelers. We are comfortable working with HOA reps, property managers, and building engineers. We have the tools and know-how to make your condo project a success.
Open up your floor plan
Let us guess- you want to take out that wall by your kitchen and open the room up? This is one of the most popular interior changes to make older houses feel more modern and functional based on how we gather, eat, and live in this day and age.
Revolution has been beaming walls for years. We can help design the flow and offer solutions for changes that will need to be made with utilities, flooring, and cabinetry.
While the bulk of our work is in the residential sector, we also take on a limited number of commercial jobs- mostly small buildouts, remodels, or new builds.
Whether it’s a storefront, custom bar build, or restaurant re-arrangement, Revolution is your best choice for affordable, high-end commercial work.
Custom | Small Spaces
Often there are smaller projects that pique our interest because of their custom nature and the unique approach taken to design or build them. We’ve done projects like custom concrete bar tops, restaurant signs, and outdoor kitchens.
These aren’t a big revenue driver but keep us and our crew interested and invested in new processes and designs. We love working on the odd, intriguing, and creative!
Flood Zone Projects
In Pinellas County we are almost completely surrounded by water. Hillsborough, Manatee, and Sarasota also have miles and miles of coastal and riverine areas that qualify as flood zones.
Whenever a remodel project or new home construction is slated for an area in a flood zone there are special considerations that go into the planning and building stages. At Revolution we are familiar and experienced with these special projects and ready to help you navigate this extra level of an already complicated process.